'HOTPING MALL' (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") is committed in protecting your personal information and in complying with the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce Act.
This policy takes effect from June 30, 2008.
1. Collection of Personal Information
Company collects your personal information for registration, Q&A, service requests, etc.
- Personal Information Company Collects : Name, Date of Birth, ID, Password, Password Security Question and Answer, Telephone Number, Home Address, Mobile Number, E-mail Address, Credit Card Information, Bank Account Information, Service Information, Log Information, Cookies, Accessed IP, and Financial Transaction Record
- Means of Collecting Personal Information : Website (Member Registration)
2. Purposes of Collection and Use of Personal Information
Purposes of Collecting Personal Information are as below;
- To fulfill contract and provide billing contents to service user, payment on purchase or fee, delivery of goods, identity verification for financial transaction or financial service and billing
- To verify your identity for the Company’s use of membership services, to acquire personal identification, to prevent unauthorized use and misuse, to verify the purpose of registration, to monitor age restriction, to handle complaints, and to gather updates on services and notifications
3. Retention Period and Use of Personal Information
Company will, without any delay, delete your personal information once the purpose of collection and use of your personal information has been achieved. However, Company may retain some of your personal information for as long as necessary due to the following :
**Information Company Retains : Name, ID, Password, Password Security Question and Answer, Telephone Number, Home address, Mobile Number, E-mail Address
**Retention Purpose : Internal company agreement
**Retention Period : Until withdrawal from membership